Monday, June 26, 2017

Lilieth Adams Hutchins: My Mama

-Pinckney Pucket c1811 + Celia Moore
---John W Puckett 1838 + Minerva Branch
-----Francis Marion Pucket 1877 + Mollie Brown
----------Pansy Pucket 5/26/1923 + Melvin Dwight Adams
----------------Lilieth Adams 1948 + Clarence James Hutchins Sr
--------------------Cherith Hutchins + Thomas Moore Jr

Lilieth Adams Hutchins is my Mama. She is my connection to the Pucketts as her mother (my grandmother) was a Puckett before she married Dwight Adams.
My mom grew up in Gastonia County, NC surrounded by a large Pentecostal Puckett family.
She is a retired school teacher (of 35 years) and a devoted Grandma. Her hobbies are....my kids. Lol. That is her hobby, being with my kids and spending time with my (also retired) father. Oh! And laundry, my mom actually enjoys doing laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment